We’re the best in the world and we’d love for you to join our DTC fulfillment team. Along with your heart, put your knowledge, skills and abilities to work where you are a valued contributor. Click on one of our open positions and if you don’t see something send us your resume anyway.
Type of people we attract:
- Do you enjoy building relationships, and seeing projects through to completion?
- Do you thrive on the satisfaction of knowing you helped grow your client’s business?
- Does being a part of team of fun-loving people mean something to you?
- If so, we want to talk to you!
|Job Title||Type||Location||Apply Now|
|Second Shift Warehouse Associate I||Full Time||Cobleskill, New York||Apply Now|
|Warehouse Associate I- Spring Seasonal 1st shift||Full Time||Vacaville, CA||Apply Now|
|Seasonal Warehouse Workers||Full Time||Napa, CA||Apply Now|
|Warehouse Associate I – Spring Seasonal, 2nd Shift||Full Time||Napa, CA||Apply Now|
|Warehouse Associate I||Full Time||Cobleskill, New York||Apply Now|
It has come to our attention various individuals and/or organizations are contacting people falsely pretending to recruit on behalf of Wineshipping.Com, LLC. Please be aware that these recruiting scams and communications do not originate nor are they associated with Wineshipping’s recruitment process.
We would like to help protect you against this fraud and are providing the following information so you can recognize warning signs that you are being targeted and let you know what actions you should take.
- Wineshipping will never request money or payments from applicants at any point in our recruitment process. We do not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an advance fee of any kind.
- All individuals who are successful in gaining an offer of employment from Wineshipping, whether directly or indirectly, are always required to go through a formal recruitment process. We will never request personal information such as passport and bank account details at an early stage of our recruitment process.
We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar. Do not disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know. If you believe you have been the victim of one of these recruiting scams, we recommend that you report the scam to the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI’s) Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) for further action.