During this webinar, we learned about the integration between Wineshipping and RedChirp integration and features. Read on to learn how RedChirp leverages Wineshipping’s Premium Tracking delivery events to improve the experience for customers.
Challenges in Wine Delivery
Wine delivery is no easy feat, especially when accounting for strict compliance requirements, unpredictable weather conditions, higher prices, and white-glove customer expectations. With stakes this high, a smooth and efficient delivery experience is now a must for all DTC businesses.
But traditional shipping updates via email come with their own challenges:
- Timeliness – not everyone checks their email often enough to make quick shipping changes.
- One-way communication – customers aren’t always able to respond to automatic emails and ask questions about their shipments.
- Spam filters – shipping emails sometimes don’t make it to the customer’s inbox because of spam filters, leading to customer frustration.
Enter RedChirp, the SMS platform that works seamlessly with Wineshipping’s Premium Tracking solution.
Wineshipping’s Premium Tracking
Our Premium Tracking solution is designed to prevent returns and deliver your brand experience with features including:
- 7 shipping statuses and 33 sub-statuses for greater shipment visibility.
- Branded emails + tracking pages to deepen your brand experience.
- Automated shipment notifications so customers never miss an update.
- Carrier performance metrics to see where the customer experience can be improved.
You can’t always control what happens after the label is printed, but you can control how you communicate with your customers about it.
RedChirp is able to send the following automated messages based on Wineshipping’s Premium Tracking delivery events:
- Info received
- Available for pickup
- Out for delivery
- Delivery attempt failed
Not only is this integration easy to install, but it’s also a huge opportunity to engage with customers where they want to receive updates: SMS.
Why use RedChirp?
- Familiarity – all messages come from the same branded number (including landlines, local numbers, tollfree, etc.). RedChirp monitors compliance to ensure customers haven’t already opted out of communications.
- Transparency – full team visibility for quick follow-up.
- Two-way communication – seamlessly facilitate two-way texting human to human.
Check out the full webinar recording here.
Our Commitment to Excellence Makes the Difference
Wine shipping is what we do. It is all we do. In fact, that’s how we got our name. We are passionate about providing you and your customers with the best service available, offering the most innovative and comprehensive technology with unparalleled customer care.
Contact us today to see how a partnership with Wineshipping can benefit you!